What's the Best Quality EV Available Right Now?

Hey guys, I’ve always been someone who values quality above all else, whether it’s a sedan, SUV, or crossover. My main criteria are decent headroom and legroom in the front (I’m 6’6").

Also, do you think there’s an EV on the horizon that’ll outdo the current ones in terms of quality? If there is, which one are you most excited about?

3 Likes

Rolls-Royce Spectre is the one to watch out for, but it’s definitely a hefty investment at around $400K.

1 Like

If you’re looking for something more budget-friendly, the BMW i7 or EQS might be worth considering.

1 Like

Rolls-Royce Spectre

I hope you have $400K to spend

some of the best-quality electric vehicles available include the Hyundai Ioniq 6, the Lucid Air, and the Tesla Model S as from 2024 which is more comfortable and the best electric car is the 2023 Chevrolet Bolt, which has an overall score of 8.4 out of 10.

It sounds like you’re enjoying your EV6 but are wary of additional costs associated with features that might require a subscription. It’s a valid concern, especially considering the long-term commitment of a car payment. Ensuring that you’re fully aware of any subscription-based features and whether they’re essential for your needs is a smart approach. Prioritizing features that align with your preferences and budget, while being mindful of potential ongoing expenses, can help you make a more informed decision. And aiming for that impressive 500+ mile range is definitely a dream worth pursuing!

If you’re looking for the best quality EV available right now, I’d suggest considering the Tesla Model S Plaid.

It offers impressive range, top-tier performance, and a luxurious interior.

Another strong contender is the Lucid Air, known for its exceptional range and advanced technology.

Both of these vehicles are leading the market in terms of quality and innovation.