What is the best electric SUV with seven seats?

What is the best electric SUV with seven seats?

2 Likes

Here are the top picks for electric seven-seaters in 2024, according to Carwow’s expert review team:

1. Kia EV9: Rated 9/10. Check out the Kia EV9 review for details. Offers a battery range of up to 349 miles.

2. Volkswagen ID Buzz: Scored 9/10 in the Volkswagen ID.Buzz review. It boasts a battery range of up to 258 miles.

3. Mercedes EQB: Garnered a rating of 8/10 in the Mercedes-Benz EQB review. Provides a battery range of up to 321 miles.

2 Likes

I fancy the 2025 KIA Carnival MPV Hybrid SX Prestige
Although KIA classified it as a Multi-Purpose Vehicle (MPV), I really think it could fit the definition of an SUV

1. It has high ground clearance

2. Although it is not an All Wheel Drive or a 4WD, it is a Front Wheel Drive

3. It’s large enough to fit the SUV definition, with a capacity of 8 seats

2 Likes

I would always choose the Kia EV9 any day anytime because of its numerous comfort features like:

• Auto Lane Change Assis
  • Three-Row Seating
  • Driving Stability and Safety
  • Reclining seats for extra comfort
  • Customizable LED headlight patterns
  • Faster acceleration
1 Like

Mercedes EQB. As the first electric SUV from Mercedes with seven seats, the EQB provides ample passenger space and is one of the few cars with ISOFIX child seat mounts in the third row.

1 Like

The best electric SUV with seven seats, we have the, Kia EV9. 9/10, which has a battery range up to 349 miles. Another one we have the, Volkswagen ID Buzz. 9/10. with a battery range of up to 258 miles, also we have got the Mercedes EQB. 8/10. with a battery range of up to 321 miles. Ultimately, the best choice depends on your specific needs and preferences, including budget, brand preference, and intended use. Test driving these options can also help determine which SUV fits your lifestyle best.

When my family decided to switch to an electric SUV with seven seats, we extensively researched various options available in the market. We needed a vehicle that could comfortably accommodate our growing family and align with our commitment to sustainability. After test-driving several models, including the Tesla Model X and the Audi e-tron, we ultimately chose the Tesla Model X. Its spacious interior, futuristic design, and impressive range stood out to us. The falcon-wing doors were a unique feature that added convenience, especially in tight parking spaces. The Tesla Supercharger network and advanced Autopilot features also played a significant role in our decision, making long trips more manageable and enjoyable.

For those seeking the best electric SUV with seven seats, the Tesla Model X is often regarded as the top choice. It combines ample seating capacity with cutting-edge technology, including Tesla’s signature Autopilot system for enhanced safety and convenience. The Model X offers impressive performance and range, making it suitable for both daily commutes and long-distance travel. The falcon-wing doors and spacious interior add to its appeal, providing a luxurious and practical driving experience for families. While other electric SUVs like the Audi e-tron and upcoming models from manufacturers like Mercedes-Benz and Rivian also offer seven seats, the Tesla Model X continues to lead in terms of overall performance, range, and innovative features in the electric SUV segment.

I would definitely go for the Tesla Model Y . It is Known for its average pricing and wide availability.

Volvo EX90. Meet the new fully electric EX90, a premium 7 -seat SUV that defines a new era for safety.