What is a Polaris golf cart?

During our conversation, my dad mentioned that Polaris produced a three-wheeled golf cart in the middle of the 1960s. I’ve been looking for a long, but I can’t seem to find anything. Slingshots and GEM vehicles are the only things that come up when I search, haha. Does anyone know the name of these? or even where to look for one?

1 Like

Polaris golf cart is a type of electric gas powered vehicle designed for use on golf courses, primarily for transporting golfers and their equipment. Polaris is a well-known brand in the powersports industry, and their golf carts are part of their broader range of recreational and utility vehicles.

1 Like

Maybe because Polaris was owned by Textron, the company that owns EZ GO golf carts, back in the late 1960s. However, I don’t think a golf cart bearing the Polaris name was present.

1 Like

Polaris golf carts is known for their robust construction, making them suitable for both smooth golf course terrain and rougher outdoor environments. It is a type of electric or gas powered vehicle designed primarily for use on golf courses, but it can also be used in various other settings such as resorts, gated communities, and for personal or commercial transportation.

A Polaris golf cart refers to a line of golf carts produced by Polaris Industries, a well-known manufacturer of off-road vehicles, snowmobiles, and motorcycles. Polaris entered the golf cart market with their own models designed for use on golf courses and other recreational areas. These golf carts are typically equipped with features tailored for golfers, such as storage for clubs, comfortable seating, and quiet electric motors for smooth operation on greens and pathways. They may also offer options for customization and additional accessories to enhance comfort and utility during use.