The Electrify America app isn't functioning

Hey there, For the past month, my Electrify America app hasn’t been working properly. When I open it, I get a message asking if I drive an electric or hybrid car. But the only option I can choose is “no” to get rid of the message. Even though the map shows where I am, it doesn’t show any nearby charging stations. Also, my account doesn’t show my name, payment methods, or any other info, even though I’m logged in. I can’t use the “tap to pay” feature either, so I’ve had to start charging sessions over the phone with EA’s help.

I’ve tried a bunch of things to fix it, like signing in and out, restarting my phone, deleting and reinstalling the app, and making sure my phone and the app are up to date. I even checked with my phone company to make sure there’s no problem with my service. They said everything was fine.

EA hasn’t been much help. They suggested checking if I’m using the right email and password, looking for locations on the map, and confirming my premium offers. But none of that has worked.

I can charge my car just fine using other apps like Shell Recharge and ChargePoint, so I know it’s not a problem with my car or the charging station. Has anyone else had this problem and found a solution?

(post deleted by author)

to me

It seems increasingly likely that the problem lies with T-Mobile. I had my initial contact with their support team last week, during which I provided them with comprehensive details of my situation and tried some basic troubleshooting techniques. Next, I plan to enlist a friend with Verizon or AT&T to see if switching carriers might resolve the issue.