S the Nissan Leaf Reliable?

I’m thinking of buying a Nissan Leaf for its eco-friendly features and overall affordability. However, I’m concerned about its reliability. Can anyone who owns or has experience with the Nissan Leaf share their thoughts on its reliability? Have you encountered any major issues or maintenance concerns? Any insights would be greatly appreciated before I make a decision. Thanks.

extremely dependable. Years ago, I paid $6,000 for a 2013. The quick charging being discussed with Chademo is probably not something you will use.

Level 2 charging, which is widely available and can be installed at home, is mostly what you would use. It is rampant in cities.

Another +1 2013 owner here. Paid $6k two years ago. Gets me to/from work and around town which is what I needed it for.

Yes, the Nissan Leaf is reliable. Owners appreciate its performance and practicality, especially for city driving. It offers different charging levels (L1, L2, L3), though its CHAdeMO quick charge port is becoming less common. The Leaf’s air-cooled batteries are adequate for most climates, but may not suit extreme heat.