PlugShare or ChargeHub?

A lot of people, it seems, use PlugShare to locate charging outlets, but I recently discovered ChargeHub. Comparing it to PlugShare, the UI is far more streamlined. Though it appears I may also need to register with Blink, I have already signed up with Chargepoint in preparation for a road trip through California. To put it another way, is it possible to utilize ChargeHub to start charging at multiple stations using these apps? Do they function across different charging networks? Your advice will be appriciated

2 Likes

Although ChargeHub’s user-friendly UI is wonderful, you should think about using an aggregator like PlugShare for seamless charging across multiple networks. It gives you access to several networks, giving you flexibility when traveling.

1 Like

PlugShare lets you pay for charging at different stations, so it’s good to have on your phone.

In California, the most common charging stations are ChargePoint and EVgo. Blink mostly has slower Level 2 chargers. I’ve never seen a Blink fast charger.

PlugShare allows you to pay for charging across many networks, so it’s worth keeping on your phone.