Hybrid Convertible

I’m in the market for a new car and I’m really interested in getting an electric vehicle or a plug-in hybrid. However, I have a particular soft spot for convertibles. Does anyone know if there are any EV or plug-in hybrid convertibles (either hard or soft top) available right now? Would love to hear your recommendations or any personal experiences! Thanks!

The sixth-generation Honda CR-V remains a popular SUV, known for its crossover versatility and practicality. It now offers hybrid and plug-in hybrid options, enhancing fuel efficiency and appealing to eco-conscious buyers. However, it lacks a seven-seater option, which might limit its appeal to larger families.

Currently, there are a few electric vehicles (EVs) and plug-in hybrids (PHEVs) available in convertible versions that might match your interest. One notable option is the Tesla Model 3, which doesn’t have an official convertible version but has been customized into a convertible by some enthusiasts. For plug-in hybrids, the BMW i8 Roadster is a stylish choice, offering a blend of electric power with a convertible top. Additionally, the MINI Cooper SE Convertible is a fun electric option with an open-air driving experience. Keep an eye on upcoming models as automakers continue to expand their electric and hybrid offerings, potentially including more convertible options in the future.