How to Find Mileage on Tesla model 3

Hey Fam!

Recently, I had to check the mileage on my Tesla, and initially, I thought the procedure was a little unclear. It was really simple to check the mileage on my Honda Accord, my first automobile, with just a quick peek at the dashboard. Could someone please explain to me how to use the control menu and touchscreen to locate the mileage on a Tesla? I am not precisely sure how to get the odometer reading, but I know you have to do it in some way. Any thorough advice from your experience would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

No worries @OliviaBrown Finding the mileage is easy.

There are two ways:

1. On the touchscreen: Tap the car icon (bottom left corner) then “Controls” and finally “Software.” Your odometer will be displayed with your vehicle information.

2. Using the Tesla App: Open the app and scroll down to the bottom of the main screen. You’ll see the odometer reading right there! Hope this helps! Enjoy the ride!

Hope this helps! Enjoy the ride!

1 Like

Confused about finding mileage on your Tesla? Don’t worry, it’s easy!

There are two ways:

1. Tap “Car” on the touchscreen, then “Software.” The odometer reading will be there.
  2. Tap “Car” then “Trips.” Scroll down - you’ll find the odometer reading at the bottom.

The Tesla app also shows it on the main screen!

1 Like

Checking the mileage on a Tesla is a bit different from traditional cars, but once you know where to look, it is quite straightforward. Here’s how you can find the odometer reading using the control menu and touchscreen in your Tesla:

• Turn on your Tesla and ensure the main display is active.
  • On the touchscreen, select Controls.
  • From the Controls menu, you have two options to view the odometer:
    Select Software from the list. The odometer reading should be displayed on this screen.
  • Alternatively, choose Trips. You’ll find the odometer information here as well