How reliable is the 2019 Audi e-tron?

One of my family members really needs a car, so I’m giving them mine. Now I’m thinking of buying an electric SUV for myself because I prefer them over regular cars, especially since the roads in my city are terrible. I found a 2019 Audi E-tron for a good price, but I heard there might be an updated version coming soon. Should I wait for the new one or consider other electric SUVs like the Tesla Model Y? Any advice would be great!

1 Like

I got a 2019 Etron last September with around 7000 miles on it. It’s almost at 66,000 miles now. It’s been perfect except for a broken hinge on the charging cable compartment under the hood and the back cupholder. We’ve been driving it a lot, about 30,000 miles per year, mostly charging it quickly on long trips, and it’s never let us down. I’d totally get another one (actually hunting for a used S-line) and suggest it to others without hesitation.

It’s a personal decision that should align with your preferences, budget, and timeline. Test driving the current models and comparing them with the upcoming releases’ specifications can help you make an informed decision. Whichever option you choose, it’s great to see you contributing to a more sustainable future with an electric vehicle.