Hotels with EV charging in Utah

Is there a list of hotels and motels that offer electric plug-ins for overnight guests? I want to use my EV for a vacation but am worried about getting stranded.

1 Like

hallo mr green yes i live in utah we have one situated within Monument Valley Tribal Park, The View Hotel offers private balconies showcasing iconic views of Monument Valley. The View restaurant amenities encompass WiFi, parking, a spa, and pet-friendly accommodations.

1 Like

Websites like PlugShare or ChargePoint show hotels with charging stations. You can also check hotel websites or travel apps for “EV charging” under amenities. If unsure, call the hotel directly. There isn’t one giant list, but with these tools, finding EV-friendly hotels is a breeze!

1 Like

You check this site which has listed almost all the hotels with EV charging in Utah:

When I planned a road trip with my electric vehicle (EV), finding hotels with electric plug-ins was crucial to avoid range anxiety. I initially struggled to find a comprehensive list of EV-friendly accommodations. However, I discovered that some hotel booking platforms like Bookingand Airbnb allow you to filter for properties with EV charging stations. Additionally, major hotel chains such as Marriott, Hilton, and Best Western have started to install charging stations at many of their locations.

Calling ahead to confirm the availability of EV charging and making reservations at these designated hotels ensured I had peace of mind throughout my journey. Always check the specific amenities listed or contact the hotel directly to confirm they have electric plug-ins for overnight guests to avoid any unexpected surprises.

It really depends on the place. Most places I’ve stayed at are free, but some charge up to $30 as a flat fee.