Has Whole Foods removed or is it in the process of removing EV chargers?

Hi, I found out that three places I know of, a couple of Whole Foods stores and one in a town called Huntsville, have taken out their electric car chargers. I checked online to see if this is happening in other places too, but I couldn’t find anything about it. It’s strange that there’s hardly any talk about it. I wonder if it’s happening in more places and why it’s not getting attention. It’s like it’s being kept quiet, but maybe it’s just a coincidence that I found these three spots.

1 Like

hi brother best would be to contact your local store directly. You can call them or visit in person and ask if they have EV charging stations available.

Overall, it doesn’t seem like charger removal is a company-wide policy at Whole Foods. However, it’s always a good idea to check the availability at your specific store to be sure.

It is odd that you have noticed electric car chargers being removed from a few places. It could be because they were not used much, too expensive to maintain, or undergoing upgrades. The lack of widespread reporting might be because it is happening in specific areas or not considered big news. You could ask store managers for more info or check with local news outlets and EV communities to see if they know more.