Has Anyone Tried the EV Special from Hertz?

Hey everyone, I’ve been thinking about trying out the EV special from Hertz, but I’m not sure if it’s worth it. It’s half the price of the Model 3 they offer at this location, which is kind of tempting. Does anyone have any insights on what this could be?

2 Likes

Could you offer additional information?

2 Likes

So, Hertz has this “EV Manager Special” deal. I was thinking of renting a Polestar, but the only other choice they had was a Tesla Model 3 (this was at ORD, by the way). I’m curious if anyone has rented this option before and what car they ended up getting. Plus, it’s only half the price of the Model 3, which caught my attention.

2 Likes

They only offer a Polestar or a Model 3, there aren’t any other electric vehicle options available.

1 Like

I believe the Hertz location near me might have a couple of Kona models, and perhaps one or two Leafs as well.

If the special doesn’t suit your tastes, you can make two reservations: one for the special and one for something else as a backup. I’ve canceled unused reservations after doing so multiple times with non-prepaid ones.