Has anyone seen the purportedly newly available Polaris e6 Gem in the Las Vegas loop?

I am aware that this article has been talked about before. However, in the month that has passed since it was released, I haven’t heard anything regarding Polaris and the LVCC Loop. Is it presently in use, or is it still awaiting something? Ensuring complete ADA compliance for the loop is crucial, and it would be great to see images or a video showing the Polaris e6 in action.

Based on my research, it appears that The Boring Company has indeed added a Polaris e6 Gem vehicle to its fleet in the Las Vegas Loop. Multiple sources, including Reddit posts and a Teslarati article, confirm that the Polaris e6 Gem has been spotted transporting passengers through the Loop. The Boring Company seems to have modified the Polaris e6 to make it ADA-compliant, likely to accommodate passengers with disabilities. While Teslas remain the primary vehicles used in the Loop, the addition of the Polaris e6 Gem suggests that The Boring Company is working to ensure its transportation system is accessible to all. Some Redditors have even speculated that the Polaris e6 Gem is primarily used for passengers with special needs. Overall, it’s clear that The Boring Company is continuously improving and expanding its services in the Las Vegas Loop.