Best ev lease deals- Tell us about your best deals

I’ve heard rumors of someone snagging a new Ioniq 5 for $10k below MSRP, which sounds almost too good to be true. However, with the current market dynamics and increasing inventory in some regions, such deals might not be entirely out of the realm of possibility.

Additionally, there have been reports of excellent deals on the ID.4s as well. If you’ve recently scored a fantastic deal on an electric vehicle, please share the details here, including when and where you made the purchase. Let’s compile a list of these exceptional deals to help others in their search for their dream electric ride.

Apologies if there’s already a thread on this topic—I tried my best to find one but came up empty-handed. Let’s gather this information to assist each other in navigating the electric vehicle market!

1 Like

At the end of the year, car dealerships often have sales to get rid of old models and make space for new ones. This is a good time to find discounts on electric cars.

This sounds incredible, market dynamics and inventory levels might make such deals possible.