Audi e tron reliability

I read an article suggesting the e-tron is reliable, but wanted to see if real owners agree.

While some sources mention minor fixes from Audi, the infotainment system seems to be the most common issue.

Anyone who owns an e-tron, have you had any reliability problems?

The article I came across is here: The 2021 Audi e-Tron Is As Reliable As a Paper Airplane

Audi e-tron owners have shared about the vehicle’s reliability:

1. 2021 Audi e-tron Premium Plus 4dr SUV AWD (electric DD):
  • Owners appreciate the quiet cabin and ride quality. The interior is high-quality, but the storage space is less than expected for an EV.
    The range is adequate for daily use but not ideal for high-speed driving.
    Owners hope for future software updates to improve battery performance and range.
    The e-tron is favored over competitors like Tesla Model Y for its build quality and reduced range anxiety.
  1. 2019 Audi e-tron Prestige quattro 4dr SUV AWD (electric DD):
  • The e-tron’s interior is lauded for its beauty and advanced technology, including features like seat massage and heads-up display.
    The air suspension ensures a smooth ride. However, the range is a concern, especially in cold weather, with about 150 miles at 75 mph, or around 180 miles in warmer conditions.
    It’s more suitable as a daily driver rather than for long highway trips. A battery efficiency update has increased the range to about 238 to 241 miles on a full charge, which has been well-received by owners.
  1. 2019 Audi e-tron Prestige quattro 4dr SUV AWD (electric DD):
  • Significant discounts and financing options have made the e-tron an attractive option for those looking for a luxury electric vehicle.

In essence, the Audi e-tron is praised for its comfort and quality, but its range can be a limitation for some users. It’s recommended to consider how the range fits with your driving habits and needs when evaluating the e-tron’s reliability.

Three years old is the oldest e-tron on the road, and the majority are most likely still under warranty. I don’t believe there is enough information to determine its long-term reliability.