Are EV drivers interested in the potential advantages of a roaming EV charging service?

EV car owners, would you like a business that brings charging to you when you need it? This could help if your car stops working or if the charging station is broken. It’s also handy because your car can charge while you’re busy working or sleeping.

I know many people have AAA for emergencies, but waiting for a tow truck can take a long time. With a mobile charging service, you could get a charge in just 30 minutes instead of waiting for hours. AAA members, would you like this service?

I’m also curious if there are other times or situations where this business could be helpful. I don’t own an EV myself, so I’m just testing this idea.

EV roaming holds significant benefits for network operators. By reducing friction for drivers and simplifying the charging process, it has the potential to boost the usage of charging stations.

This increased usage can translate into higher profits for operators.

Additionally, the implementation of EV roaming not only contributes to a cleaner and more efficient vehicle infrastructure but also opens up avenues for greater profitability for charging network operators.

By facilitating a smooth and standardized charging process, EV roaming eliminates obstacles that have hindered the expansion of electric vehicles, thereby simplifying the transition for individuals opting for EVs.