Any low speed electric vehicles for sale?

Are there any low-speed electric vehicles available for sale that would be practical for around-town use? I’m frustrated by how most vehicles are overbuilt for our daily needs. Low-speed vehicles (LSVs) are legally capped at 25 mph, which makes them essentially fancy golf carts. Although some models are street legal on roads with up to a 35 mph speed limit, they can’t actually reach that speed, making them inconvenient for commuting.

I am looking for a vehicle that can safely and efficiently travel at 35 mph, so I can get around locally without causing traffic issues. It doesn’t even need to be enclosed, just safe for the streets and ideally able to seat four people. These medium-speed vehicles (MSVs) seem to be scarce. Does anyone know of any good options available?

1 Like

Check out the GEM e4 by Polaris or the Bintelli e6. Both are street-legal, seat four and should meet your local travel needs without causing traffic issues.

I bought the Polaris GEM e4 last month, and it’s been great for getting around town. It seats four people comfortably, has a top speed of 35 mph and is street legal in 35-mph zones. This vehicle has made my local journeys much more convenient while producing no traffic difficulties. If you’re searching for a practical and safe medium-speed electric vehicle, I strongly recommend the GEM e4.

I’ve had the chance to use both the GEM e4 by Polaris and the Bintelli e6. They’re fantastic options for getting around town, especially when you need a reliable and eco-friendly vehicle for everyday errands or short trips.